Our counselors are available if you:
- are not feeling like yourself
- want to talk about coming out
- want to talk about transitioning
- want to overcome drug habits
- want to build stronger relationships
- want to boost your confidence level
- just want someone to talk to
Counseling is confidential and is offered in English, Spanish and American Sign Language .
Folks between the ages of 13-25 insured through Santa Clara County based Medi-Cal or who are uninsured are eligible for counseling services.
Services are free and confidential.
**Youth and young adults insured through a private insurance company may contact us for references to local LGBTQ friendly providers.**
Or contact us by:
Phone: (408) 343-7940
Video Phoneline for deaf and hard of hearing services: (408) 899-5053